Thursday, August 04, 2005

We're back!




Well......we're back from the Veggie Tales show. I think everyone had fun....although it didn't generate quite the enthusiasm as I though it would. Silly me...why did I take the girl who is scared to death of loud noises???? DUH!!!!! Grace kept her fingers in her ears the whole time. But she must have taken some of it in because she was pretending to be one of the characters, Jesse, on the way home. So I admit that I sulked all the way home because I felt like no one cared that I had tried to arrange this special, fun day that I hoped would make a special memory for us all. But when I was getting Noah out of the van at home he said, "Tanks going a Veggie Tale show Mom." Okay, so it was worth it and I feel better.
The show was pretty cool....very high energy and the Veggies are bigger than life!

No comments: