Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Don't be alarmed.....

If you're at all creatively-minded like me, you've probably been wondering why all of the sudden there is all this blank space at the top of my blog. It's really been bothering me because, well, it just doesn't look pretty. But I think I figured out that it is due to the long links that were in the previous music post. I tried to fix it but then the links don't work. So....things SHOULD be back to normal after that post scrolls off the screen after 7 days. Okay, so now you know!

* I'm editing this to say that I couldn't wait for 7 days for this to be resolved. (Yes, it was bugging me THAT much!) So I've changed the format on the page so that only one day's posts are displayed at a time. So if you miss a day, don't forget to check the archives. I'll change things back at the end of the week.

No comments: