Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Catching up!

Well, as you can see by the date, I haven't posted anything for about a week and a half. I think you all know why! I've been just a tad busy! We all miss Mike a lot....but we are surviving!

On Monday, Mike called and said that things weren't going well and that he would need to stay in China until Saturday (He was supposed to come home tonight). That was extremely disappointing news but what can you do?

We really are doing okay. This morning was rough and the first time I cried. Noah was giving me a hard time and I was just feeling crabby. And poor Mike called in the middle of all of it. When everyone was finally dressed, I sent them all out to play. I think they all need to get some fresh air and stretch their legs! And it's finally cooled down some so it's not unbearable to be out.

I realized while we were outside that in the midst of all the chaos this morning that I never ate breakfast! Duh Jill!! No wonder I was feeling so crabby!

Anyways, Lord willing, Mike will be home Saturday night. Keep praying!!!

The kids are still outside. After lunch we will have "quiet time" and then go to hippotherapy.

No comments: