Monday, August 15, 2005

God made you special and He loves you very much!

If you've been reading this blog at all, you know that I am into song lyrics. God uses the messages that are in songs a lot in my life. Well, this may be a kid's song, but the message can speak to all of us. I'm so glad that God still loves us even when we mess up!



My Day

In my bed I start to pray
And tell God all about my day

I woke up in my little bed
And put my hat upon my head
Cleaned my room
And cleared my dishes
Told mom breakfast was delicious
I went to school, learned something new
And tried to follow every rule
I studied my vocabulary
Had some fun with Bob and Larry

And so it's good to know
How much you love me…it's true
The bible says you do
You really love me
Your love was with me all throughout my day

I some how over looked my bed
Seems my dog is underfed
Forgot to change my underclothes
Watched one to many T.V. shows
I had some trouble sharing toys
And during rest time, made some noise
Walls are not for coloring
Sometimes I'm off key when I sing

And so, it's really good to know
How much you love me....it's true
The bible says you do
You really love me
You're love was with me all throughout my day.

In my bed so quietly
I rest in knowing God Loves Me!

No comments: