Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ode to the pomegranate...


Last year I was introduced to the pomegranate. Pomegranate season is rather short, about November to January. In honor of having my first pomegranate of the season yesterday (thanks to Grandma & Grace - a.k.a. The Shopping Buddies), I was going to write a few tidbits about the joys of this wonderful and unique fruit.

In doing a Google search I discovered that not only is November National Adoption Awareness Month it is ALSO National Pomegranate Month....WHO KNEW???????

Soooooo.....in honor of National Pomegranate Month here is a little info for you. You can file it under "Everything I never needed to know about pomegranates." Oh, and I promise that I won't write about pomegranates every day for the rest of the month! Although.....I do have one more sitting on my counter so I may get inspired....you never know!

www.pomwonderful.com

www.pomegranates.org

No comments: