Monday, November 14, 2005

Leaving comments

Okay, for all you regular readers who have told me that you don't know how to leave a comment (and you know who you are! ;o) ), here are some instructions. It is really very easy!

At the bottom of one of my posts you will see the number of comments that have been left...in my case that's usually ZERO! ANYWAYS...just click on that. You'll see the spot to type your comment. When you are done choose "Other" then type in your name. You do not have to have a web address so you can leave that blank. Then click "Publish".

And PULEEEEEZ...you KNOW how I feel about anonymous comments, so please sign your name!!!!!!!!

And if you'd like, you can shoot me an email about a particular post by clicking on the envelope at the bottom of the post as well.

No comments: