Tuesday, November 08, 2005

12 years and counting


On Sunday, Mike and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary. Wow....it's hard to believe! But on the other hand it seems like our wedding day was ages ago. I am blessed to be married to a man who loves the Lord and truly is a man of God.

To celebrate our "special day", Mike took yesterday off from work so we could spend the day together. We got the kids off to school and Grandma's and headed out for a day of window shopping and lunch. It was a BEAUTIFUL Autumn day (It snowed on our wedding day!) and we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. It was nice to be able to share some quiet time together....that doesn't happen much any more!

Anyways, I'm thankful for a wonderful husband and a special day to share together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill:
Wonderful pictures of your birthday boy!! I can't believe he is 6 years old aready. I remember so well his homecoming. I know he and Kaitrin were crib mates but can't remember his gotcha day. When was it?

I love your web site too! I didn't even know you had it. There is so much helpful information on it for friends and families of adopting families. How cool also to see a picture of you. I have always enjoyed talking to you on line and now it is so cool to be able to put a face with a name.

Happy Anniversery too! Now how about pictures of those other gorgeous kids?
Leveta