Saturday, November 19, 2005

Happy Adoption Day!



On this day meant to bring awareness to adoption, I look at my own children and acknowledge how blessed I am. To have had your family formed by God by bringing members together from opposite sides of the world is just mind-boggling. It truly is a miracle!

I am also reminded of the work of our adoption agency professionals and government officials (yes, even them!) on our behalf. We are so grateful for all the help, advice, and support we received.

Also, I think of all the loving encouragement and support we received and continue to receive from so many people....especially our family. Thank you!

Adoption is an amazing and wonderful blessing! It causes you to look beyond yourself in so many ways. But in return, you are blessed beyond measure. I hope that as I've shared thoughts and resources related to adoption this month that you have looked inside yourself to what YOU can do to show God's love to orphans all over the world.

Lastly, I want to say to my children, Samuel, Noah, and Grace.....Mommy loves you so much!!! I don't think I could love you any more than I do!!! You challenge me every day to be a better Mom and a better person. God did an amazing miracle when he brought us all together to be a family!

Happy Adoption Day!!!!!

No comments: