Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A word about freebies....

Hey there! Just wanted to let people know that I will be taking some of my freebies down in the next couple days. No worries though.....it's just to get ready for more. There's a lot of exciting stuff going on around here at Designs By Jill. A big announcement is coming, but can't tell you yet. I'm VERY excited about it!!!

Big week around the homefront. Thursday is the last day of school! The kiddos are pretty excited. I'm trying to get some things done around town while I still have some freedom. I sure wish the weather would get nicer though. The weekend was nice but now the last two days have been pretty rainy and I just don't feel like going out in the rain. I know....I'm such a wimp!

Boy I sure wish I could tell you my news before I go though.

Hmmm.....maybe I could give you a little clue without getting into trouble.

Okay, here goes......

Stay tuned......

No comments: