Friday, June 12, 2009

Hey there....

....and happy Friday!!

This week has just FLOWN by! Last weekend was our family reunion with my Dad's family. We had the BEST time. We hadn't had so many of us together in many years so it was just great to reconnect. We really had a blast and laughed SO hard. The kids all got along so well and had fun swimming, boating, and playing in the sand on Saturday. Then Saturday evening, we headed over to our church to watch old family movies and eat pizza. Sunday most of us gathered for breakfast at Mom & Dad's before those from out of town headed home. It was a fantastic weekend and we realized we need to get together more often.

Samuel had two doctor's appointments this week. The first one was with his orthopedist. I was a little nervous because we hadn't seen him in over a year and I was worried that there might be changes in Sam's him. But he did x-rays and everything looked okay. He said the left hip (which has had 2 surgeries) is not totally in the socket, but it's not out either. So while it's not the BEST news, the doctor is satisfied and said he would only want to do more surgery if Sam starts having pain related to the hardware in his hip. So that was a relief for Mom!!

Grace spent two nights with Grandma and Grandpa this week. So it's been fairly quiet around here. LOl!

We took the boys to a Cleveland Indians game last night. The rain held off and we had a really fun time. The boys were super-good and really enjoyed themselves. Noah ate a TON of popcorn! He was too funny!

I've been working a lot on my designing this week, but just seem to keep having one problem after another. So I'm not even gonna go there. Let's just say I'm going to take a break until next week!

I did get to do some scrapping this week with some great new products from Haynay Designs!

This is a LO I did of my Dad and his brother from the reunion last weekend. It's Heather's new "Simplicity 2-Page Templates" as well as her Mint Chocolate Chip kit. I am just starting to get into using templates. They are really great when your not feeling too ispired or need to get a bunch of LO's done fast.



And here is one I did with Haynay's new "Colored Bubbles Alpha" which is also new today.



You can pick them both up at ScrapMatters!

Well, I think that's it for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: