Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday's here already???

Man, where do the days go??

Well, happy Friday everyone! I just love Fridays! So many new digital releases on Fridays and I just love seeing everyone's new stuff!

Here are the LO's I've worked on this week.....

I just loved this picture of Grace and Mike! This LO is using "Diamond All-Stars", the new kit from Haynay Designs available today at ScrapMatters.com. It's a really cute girl's softball kit. Obviously, I didn't have any softball pics, but this kit has a lot of great stuff for any kind of girlie photos. It's really cute! And Heather has a great Add-On freebie to this kit available on the Haynay Designs blog. Go check it out!




I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at one of these Grab Bags this week. Haynay teamed up with three other designers and their bag is GREAT!


Here is a LO I did that will give you an idea of what is in this bag. It has templates, an alpha, and a couple mini kits.

And there are five other Grab Bags available today too. I think I need to go shop! Grab bags are always the BEST deal! I love 'em!

Well, I think that's it from here. No major plans this weekend. Father's Day, of course. But Mike's idea of a great Father's Day is getting to take as long a nap as possible.....so we make no plans. :\

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill:
Love all the pictures you are posting.Your kids are adorable and getting so big! I could not get your "sneak peek" to open.What is your secret? Another adoption? (o: Inquiring minds want to know.
Leveta