Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Catching up and a couple LOs

I've kind of been absent from the blog, huh? : /

Well, last week was camp week. Sam, Grace, and I went to Camp Straight Street. And Noah went "Camp Gram." Everyone had a fun time!

CSS was filled with team competitions, video games, scooters, singing, screaming (OY!), Bible Time, friends, and oh so much more. On Thursday we were supposed to go swimming at the lake, but the weather didn't cooperate. So instead we had the fun treat of the whole camp going to the movies for a private showing of Ice Age 3. It was a lot of fun! Sam's highlight of the week was getting to play Mario Kart. He loves his video games! He'd probably do a lot better if he had someone helping him besides me. But considering that he's only playing with one finger and he's got ME helping him, he does REALLY well!

On the 4th, we went to the annual picnic that Mike's sister and BIL host. Good food and fun was had by all. In the evening we met up with my family at Blossom for the Blossom Festival Band concert and fireworks. It was a great day!

On the designing front it looks that the store opportunity I thought I had is going to fall through. It's kind of a bummer and a long story. The situation has kind of stolen my mojo and so I've been trying to just get some scrapping done instead. So here are a couple LOs I've done in the last couple days.
credits: Inspired By Aly Templates by Britt-ish Designs and Broad Stripes & Bright Stars by Designs By Jill

credits

Guess that's it for now. We have VBS tonight and I know a couple dirty kids that need a bath!

No comments: