Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Friday!

I'm excited because I am going DIGI shopping today!!! I will show you why in a minute......stay tuned!

But first, I want to let you know that Heather at Haynay Designs is starting to reveal some of the awesome items from the June Mystery Grab Bag collab. First up...."Attached At The Hip." This is a wonderful collection of little doo-dads for fastening your papers, photos, etc. in your LOs.


Cute stuff, huh? And here's a LO I did using items from "Attached At The Hip" as well a a bunch of other Haynay Designs products....



credits


Heather says she is working on a new kit to release next Friday hopefully, so stay tuned. I can't wait!!


Now I just have to show you what has me so excited to go shopping. Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios have released this collab. kit today called "Land Of Fantasy."

I think I actually squeeled a little bit....OUT LOUD.....when I first saw this! I can't wait to play with with this little package of Disney goodness!

So follow me over to ScrapMatters......Let's go shopping!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!


No comments: