Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday is finally here!

Hi Everyone! Happy Friday to you!!

I think the official day is tomorrow, but since it's going to be one big extravaganza weekend I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.....

HAPPY [inter]NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

I'm so excited and I have so much to share with you....I'm afraid I'm going to forget something! Let's get right to it, okay?

Haynay Designs has some great things being released today at ScrapMatters! First up is "Just The Right Medicine."



This kit is full of great items to scrap everything from ER visits, to documenting a major surgery, to those minor little "boo-boos".

There is also a word art pack to go along with this kit. And this weekend ONLY, it is free with your purchase of "Just The Right Medicine" at ScrapMatters. How cool is that?



Check out "Just The Right Medicine" HERE
and see what great layouts the Hunnies made with this kit!

Also, head on over to the Haynay Blog to pick up a FREE add-on to this kit!

Okay, moving on.....

Haynay Designs also has a special NSD Grab Bag!! Let me tell you.....this GB is AWESOME!! It is full of great stuff! And it is a STEAL of a deal too! It has over $15 worth of goodies for only $4!



Here are a couple LOs I did with just some of the items in the grab bag to give you a little sneak peek.


(My BIL Kevin's graduation open house last weekend.)



(The kid's fun run at school yesterday.)

So run on over to ScrapMatters and pick up this great grab bag. It is full of items you will use over and over. The Grab Bag will only be available THIS WEEKEND. After that, all items will be sold separately.

Okay, I think that's all the business....

I hope to be able to spend a lot of time this weekend at my scrapbooking hangout....ScrapMatters. They have a ton of stuff going on this weekend. So if you don't have a scrapbooking home on the web, I invite you to mine!




And one last thing....if you are looking for my May Mini freebie, keep scrolling down to snag that!

Phewww!!! I think this is my longest post EVER!!

Have a fun weekend everyone!!

No comments: