Friday, May 08, 2009

Another Friday already??

Boy, I've been a bad blogger this week....

This week I've had sick little ones at home.....strep throat!! It started with Grace last Saturday and then Noah got sent home from school on Monday. Poor little guy is still feeling pretty bad. But at least we got some drugs!! (antibiotics-YEAH!!!)

I hope you had a fun iNSD weekend last week. I found myself mostly shopping over the weekend....then downloading for a couple days (blah-hate that part!), and finally I got to scrapping about mid-week. One good thing about being stuck at home with sick kids is that I got to scrap a lot.

I have to show you my favorite kit that I bought last week. It is by Sahlin Studios....the newest Design Star apprentice at ScrapMatters. It's called "So This Is Love" and I think it is just gorgeous!



Here's a LO I did with it.....




Haynay Designs has a couple new releases today. "Chip Off The Old Block": words, frames, and alpha are all really great basics to have in your "stash." And they go perfectly with the "School's Out For Summer" kit, alpha, words, and papers that were released from her NSD grab bag. Check it out!






Cute stuff, huh? And you can also purchase all three together for a great low price. Trust me....it's a deal!

Here's a LO I did using all three....




Okay, I think that's it for now. Trying to get the creative juices flowing and get a couple pages done. I entered the Queen Of Scrap competition at ScrapMatters and I am SO behind. No chance I'll be the queen! I'm lucky if I end up a commoner. Some of those ladies have scrapped over 30 pages already since May 1st and I have a measly 7!! I gotta get movin'!




I'm also working on a new kit too that I will hopefully post in a couple weeks. And don't forget....next Friday the train stops here....the blog train that is....with my part of a great collab kit that you'll want for Summer. It's a HOT one!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: