Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lots of exciting stuff!

Wow! I have lots of exciting stuff going on today!

First of all, I am so excited to announce that I've been chosen to be part of the Creative Team for Haynay Designs!! I'm a Haynay Hunny!




How cool is that??? I'm so excited about this opportunity. I just found out yesterday, but I've already had a chance to "play" with some of Heather's (haynay) designs that she'll be releasing tomorrow and I'm having a blast. Wait until you see what she has in store for [inter]National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend!! I can't wait to show you tomorrow!

I'm also working on a little freebie of my own and hopefully I will it get posted for you later today.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend! I hope I actually get some time to sit and scrap and take advantage of all the wonderful activities and sales going on
for [i]NSD.

No comments: