Saturday, April 04, 2009

Just a couple things.....

Hi! Happy Saturday! Just wanted to pop in a say a couple things.

First of all, just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have visited my blog over the last couple days and have left such nice comments. They are much appreciated and a huge encouragement to me to keep trying this designing thing. So thanks VERY much!

I also wanted to mention, for those who were wondering, that the texture from the "Outdoorsy" alpha actually came from the bark on a tree in my backyard. I always though it was kind of cool and when I found the font, I though it would be just perfect for it. I'm glad people like it and I hope you find good use for it.

If anyone uses any of my designs I would love to see your work. You can leave me a link to your blog or gallery in a comment here on my blog and I will take a peek. I almost can't imagine anyone using my stuff so that would be totally CRAZY!!! LOL!!!!

I will be working on some more designs. I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head. I really need to do some scrapping too though. I've been neglecting it a little because I've been concentrating on the designing. May 1st I will have a contribution to a collab. kit on a blog train with some friends over at ScrapMatters. So be looking for that. And hopefully I will get a couple other things done in between now and then. So keep coming back, okay????

Thanks again for all the encouragement!!

No comments: