Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yea!!!!!!

If you've been reading this blog for a while you know that it bugs me when I post a link and it's so long that it makes the blog start way down low. (Did that make sense at all???) Well, I just think it doesn't look good and it's a major waste of space.

But today, DUT-DADA-DA, I have FINALLY figured out how to eliminate this pesky problem!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!

All I had to do was make the type smaller in the link. How easy was that??? Wish I would've thought of that sooner!

So anyways.....problem solved! I'm happy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not talking to yourself. Your Mom & Dad are always listening. We love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

Santa's response- I personally know you've been very good this year- YOU"RE THE BEST!!!
As your childhood Santa, I never fully realized the talent you had for writing and it's refreshing to read your blogs because there is so much of who you are in them. Yor talent for writing is truly one of your gifts. Mrs. Claus and I check your site every day and I imagine there are more than you know who read you but we're usually too shy to post a comment. Anyways, I want to wish you and Mike and your little ones a blessed Christmas- keep up the good work.
I love you.
Your First SANTA