Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A blogger's Christmas wish list

Do you think Santa reads blogs?? Well, anyways.....here goes....

Dear Santa,

I don't know if you've been reading my new blog this year. I'm kind of new at this so I'm doing the best I can. Here is a small list of things I'm wishing for this year for my blog.

1. The ability to post all those cute little "smileys".

2. Fresh ideas for thought-provoking posts.

3. The ability to post audio files so I can share all my favorite songs.

4. Loyal readers who leave comments. (Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself!)

5. The ability to block "spam comments".

6. New readers (YIKES! I can't believe I said that!)

Thanks Santa!

love,
Jill

P.S. - I've been very good this year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Santa's response- I personally know you've been very good this year- YOU"RE THE BEST!!!
As your childhood Santa, I never fully realized the talent you had for writing and it's refreshing to read your blogs because there is so much of who you are in them. Yor talent for writing is truly one of your gifts. Mrs. Claus and I check your site every day and I imagine there are more than you know who read you but we're usually too shy to post a comment. Anyways, I want to wish you and Mike and your little ones a blessed Christmas- keep up the good work.
I love you.
Your First SANTA