Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Yowsers! Tuesday already???



Boy, time sure does fly by fast!!

We were gone over the weekend so I didn't get to post. We left early Friday morning and drove up to Michigan to visit with Mike's sister and her family. They live in southwest MI just a couple miles away from Lake Michigan. We arrived around lunch time. In the afternoon we went to climb the dunes and check out a beach. This is a day I will never forget. Hopefully, some day, I will have the time to blog about our experience there. But let me just say that God used total strangers to really bless us on Friday!


So we returned home Saturday evening and finished out our weekend here at home. Cool thing....I get about two hours off my laptop battery so I was able to scrap for two hours in the van on our way there and two hours on the way home. Very cool! I've never been able to do that before. The kids actually traveled really well this trip (we've learned that movies and food are the key) and we had a lot of fun. So here are some layouts that I've done lately.....






[credits]


[credits]








[credits]


For this LO I used Haynay's new release, "My Happy Life." It is a really cute and colorful kit that I thought was perfect for the camp photos.

This is my Round 3 entry for Battle Of The CTs at DigiScrap Addicts. Go check out all the great entries and VOTE!!!

[credits ]



So there's a post full of scrapbooking goodness for 'ya!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: