Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Speed Scrappin'!

I've done three speed scraps over at ScrapMatters in the last few days. Here are the layouts I did....


Sisters



You Are My Sunshine (Photos by Sally Kelly)
And here are two others that I have done in the last couple days.
Shabby Chic
Blessed (Photo by Sally Kelly)
So I've been having a lot of fun. I have a lot of other things I should be doing though......like buying school supplies, cleaning and organizing our house so it can be appraised (and so hopefully we can get a loan for an addition). And in one week Sam will be having another surgery on his hip. On one hand, not looking forward to it, but on the other I just want to do it and get it over with! So it should be busy around here. And yet, I scrap! Keeps me from totally losing my marbles, I think! Or maybe it's too late!








No comments: