Friday, October 21, 2005

Favorite Link Friday - 10/21/05

Over the last week or so I've actually been able to work on a hobby of mine...scrapbooking. BUT, I've been trying something new. I found out about paper bag albums and so I decided to try making one. Well, it turned out kind of cute so now I've decided to make one for each of the boy's teachers for Christmas. It's really fun and addicting. So much so that I've told myself that I can't work on the albums again until I finish Samuel's Halloween costume. (That's a whole other story....and I don't want to give anything away. Stay tuned!)

But anyways....In case you haven't seen a paper bag album, for today's favorite link here's a site that has instructions.

http://www.pagesoftheheart.net/artman/publish/article_1053.shtml

No comments: