Thursday, July 21, 2005

The family appointment secretary

That's me!!!! Sometimes I feel like all I do is to make appointments for everyone and then make them keep them. Between all our therapy appointments as well as all the doctors, kindergarten screening, kindergarten open house, preschool open house, family occasions and everything else....it is just going to be crazy around here over the next month or so! And rarely do all three kids need to go to the same appointment so that means making child care plans too. Fortunately my Mom and my SIL are very gracious about helping out, but sometimes you just have to drag everybody along.

So I just had to make dentist appointments for all three kids because they have to have a dental form filled out for school. And get this....they couldn't schedule anything sooner than...OCTOBER!!!! Yikes!

No comments: