Friday, November 06, 2009

Let the celebration begin!

Hooray! The DSD weekend is officially underway! ScrapMatters huge sale starts today! Also, if you make a purchase of $15 or more, you will receive the MEGA collab. kit "A Slice Of Life" absolutely FREE!!



Also, many of the designers at ScrapMatters have put together grab bags for this special weekend. I LOVE grab bags! They are such a good deal! You know me.....I LOVE a good bargain! LOL! So here are some layouts that I've done using some of the GB's that are new in the store today.

From Haynay's bag.....
From Stolen Moments bag....

From Denise Beatty Originals and Pressed Petals......

From Sahlin Studio......


So what are you waiting for? Go shopping!!

And don't forget to stop back for the blog train tomorrow!!
"I hear the train a comin', a comin' round the bend......"

1 comment:

Recovering Noah said...

Your designs are gorgeous, Jill!

Leslie :-)