Monday, March 30, 2009

Working on "stuff"....and a FREEBIE!

First of all, for those of you visiting my blog for the first time.....WELCOME!!! It's a quiet, but friendly little place. :o)

I've been continuing to work on my design skills. Practice makes perfect, right? So this is my first attempt at a full kit. I've had fun working on this kit. I like working on something with a theme and I kept thinking of things to add to this. I'm still learning so much, but hopefully I'm improving. So, here you go......a freebie for 'ya! If you download, I would love for you to leave me a comment here on the blog and let me know what you think.....not a requirement, but much appreciated! (Click the title to download.)

Game Night **LINK DISABLED**




This kit contains:

6 patterned papers
6 textured solid papers
2 frames
1 game spinner
1 bingo card
1 string
1 string wrap
2 string bows
3 word art
3 staples
3 buttons
1 paper clip
4 puzzle pieces
1 score paper
1 note paper
4 charms
2 ribbons
2 pieces of ricrac
1 piece of flair
1 domino

Phewww...I think that's it! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing - look forward to making some pages about my kids and the games they play. Keep being creative & look forward to seeing what's next....take care xoxox

Ajila said...

I think your first kit is awesome. I love the theme. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job. Thanks so much for sharing.

Marnie

Cap Creations said...

This kit is great! Thank you so much for sharing! Great Job!

Judy said...

Love this thanks

Unknown said...

Beautiful, and more so even for being your first attempt! This kit should get lots of use in our life...thanks so much for sharing your talent!

Carmen said...

Super fun and I'm loving the theme. Thanks!

Babybear Scraps said...

SWEET! I've been needing a kit like this, and this one is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

THanks for the game night kit. I think it looks fun.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!