Friday, September 26, 2008

What I've done this week

So about 10 days ago my 30-day trial of Photoshop ended. I was missing it terribly! Last Sunday I found a really good deal on it at Amazon and I just happened to have a couple gift certificates. It also had free shipping which was good, but that meant it came on the slow boat from China and I didn't get it until this Monday. So finally I've been able to get back to some scrapbooking! This is a page I did with Grace's Spring school picture from last year.



credits

I also used Photoshop to make a new header for the blog. Yeah!! I've been wanting to do that for a long time. I hope my faithful reader(s) like it! LOL!

Tomorrow is the big Akron Marathon and Mike will be running! It is always exciting.....and a little nerve-wracking too. I'm always afraid he's going to get sick or hurt. but I know the Lord will protect him. I am always so proud of Mike for taking on this challenge.

So that's what our weekend will hold. Hope yours is a good one!!!

No comments: