Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sunshine Rewards Sign-Up Bonus

Attention! Attention!

If you are any one the handful of people who read my blog on a regular basis....you know, the two or three regular readers I have (ha!)......then you know how much I love Sunshine Rewards. Well, from now until July 31st, if you sign up through this special link, not only will you receive the regular 2.00 sign-up bonus and an extra .50, but once you've earned 5.00 (and that is REALLY easy!), we will both become eligible to win our choice of a $25 Disney Gift Card, $25 MyChoice Gift Card, or $25 Amazon Gift Certificate.

Earning on Sunshine Rewards is really fun and easy.....and it adds up really fast! In the next couple weeks I will probably reach $800 earned there. And that's not counting the over $100 in prizes I've won by being involved in their forum.

So give it a try! I wouldn't steer you wrong. Sunshine Rewards is a great place to be!


No comments: