Tuesday, February 14, 2006

xoxoxoxoxo


Happy Valentine's Day!

So, what are you doing special for Valentine's Day? I guess I'm not the most creative or romatic person. Last night I went grocery shopping and picked up a card for Mike. I checked at the bakery and they had some of his favorite cookies....white chunk macadamia nut. So I got some of those. Also got some doughnuts with red, pink, and white sprinkles on them. I was going to let the kids have them for breakfast, but the boys actually went back to school today so we didn't really have time. So I guess we will have them for dessert tonight. I also am making a meatloaf in the shape of a heart for dinner. And I do have a little dollar store gift for each of the kids. So It's nothing exciting, but the kids will think it's great. And Grandma snuck over and left little gifts on our doorstep so that will be exciting!

I just realized all of this revolves around FOOD!!! Oh no.....I don't even want to know what that says about ME! Ugh!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments: